We thank you for choosing Viewpaker as your trusted brand partner. Viewpaker’s products are designed and manufactured to the highest standards and deliver high-quality performance, ease of use and ease of installation. In case you encounter any difficulties while installing or using your product, we recommend that you first consult the operating instructions or the information in the support section of this website.
Please feel free to reach the below mentioned contact points for any service related queries:
Email Support: email@example.com
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Viewpaker Technology India Pvt. Ltd., (hereby referred to as the “Company”) warranties to the purchaser (hereby referred to as the “Customer”) that All-In-One Barebone PC (hereby referred to as “Product”) carries warranty for a period of three-years (36 months) from date of purchase mentioned in the purchase invoice.
- Warranty covers all the inbuilt components of barebone PC only. Keyboard and mouse, if included,carry 6 months warranty.
- Warranty is valid from the date of purchase of the product and is non-transferable.
- Warranty is applicable only on producing the purchase invoice, which mentions the product name and serial number.
- During the warranty, parts of product will be repaired or replaced only. Replacement of entire product may be done in such a scenario where there are no spares available / model is discontinued.
- In case the entire product is being replaced (subject to the sole discretion of the Company), the same model shall be replaced and in the event such model has been discontinued, it shall be replaced with a model equivalent as deemed appropriate by the Company. The warranty on the replacement model shall remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty based on original purchase invoice.
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- The company or its authorized service center, reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the product during the warranty period. The part/s or component/s or unit/s replaced will become the property of the company.
- The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. This warranty shall not cover any consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss to property or life arising directly or indirectly out of any defect in the product.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the company’s prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
- The warranty does not cover any accessories external to the product like the cables, remote control, batteries, base / stand, adaptors, etc.
- This warranty will automatically terminate on the expiry of the warranty period, even if the product may not be in use for any time during the warranty period for any reason.
This warranty is not applicable for the following conditions.
- The product is not registered with the Company.
- The original purchase invoice is not presented to Company’s authorized service personnel on request.
- If the product is installed in a High moisture / High humidity environment or not operated according to the instructions given in the user manual.
- If the original serial number of the product is not intact and tampered/removed/covered in part or in full.
- If the defects are caused due to improper usage or handling of the product that shall be determined by the Company authorized service personnel.
- If the product is opened or tried/ attempted for repair or repaired by unauthorized personnel.
- If the defects caused due to causes beyond control like lightening, abnormal high voltage, electrical short circuits, no proper grounding, acts of God, terrorism, fire, floods, earthquake, etc.
- For Pixel damage, Dead Pixel, dot on the screen (warranty is covered for more than 3 dark or white dots or inclusive of 5 dots).
- For the damages / defects arising due to normal wear and tear of parts, cosmetic damages like scratches on the screen / plastics / bezel / base / back cover, paint peel off, color fading away / color changes etc.
- For the defects or damages arising due to customer induced damages, physical damages, breakages, MURA effect caused due to unexpected external pressure, liquid spill, air bubbles, black spot, black patches, liquid crystal damage, stains, dust inside the panel, defects arising due to high humid and moisture conditions or liquid/solvent/any chemicals leakage in to the panel while cleaning by the customer, modification or alteration of any nature made in the electrical circuitry/ or physical construction of the product.
- All disputes are subjected to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.